Monday, January 2, 2017

Go get your shovel and we'll dig a deep hole to burry the castle

So now that it's 2017 I can give up on my goals, I guess. At least that's what I seem to be doing. I'm supposed to not spend any money in January on non-essentials. What did I do yesterday, less than 24 hours after this pledge? Went to Athleta and Anthropologie. In my defensive, I did find a flowy black off the shoulder top that I've been wanting for a while. Obviou,say I had to buy it because it was on clearance and an extra 40% off. Amd the shirt from Athleta was mismarked down 15 dollars and I got an extra 20% off, so all in all I'd say I was saving money. And I'm not perfect and I'm going to make mistakes.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
let's hope that New Year's Eve isn't a tell to how bad the rest of the year is going to be...

No comments: